Josephine has met several friends and family so far. We welcome all visitors...just let us know when you want to come by!
Monday, May 23, 2011
almost four weeks
Josephine is now almost four weeks old. I feel like we've been in some kind of time warp. Sometimes the days go by so fast, but when I think back it also feels like forever since I was pregnant. Josephine is fattening up her cheeks daily. She's more alert and awake during the day now. We are managing the nights...some are better than others, as to be expected. We try to get out at least once a day which usually involves a walk to our local coffee shop. We've even been able to go out to a few restaurants, although some outings went better than others.
Josephine has met several friends and family so far. We welcome all visitors...just let us know when you want to come by!
Josephine has met several friends and family so far. We welcome all visitors...just let us know when you want to come by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment