Wednesday, October 26, 2011

six months

It's Josephine's half birthday today.  I feel amazed when I look back at the last six months and how our life has changed.  It feels like love and blessings has exploded into our lives and we owe it all to this little girl.  Although there were definitely some rough "newborn" moments, I definitely look back on all the months with a smile.  I know those were all precious times that can't be repeated.


 Josephine is changing so much before our eyes.  It serves as a constant reminder to me to live in the moment and soak it all in.  There are so many times when we are cuddling, nursing, or playing where I say to myself, "Remember this.  This is a gift that will never be repeated.  Remember her touch, her smile, her smell.  Remember how love is bursting through your heart for this little baby girl."  I have a feeling love that strong will continue on for the rest of my life.



Josephine's newest accomplishments are rolling over from her front to her back (and of course back to tummy), riding in the stroller in the big girl seat (without her infant carseat), learning to pet Sophie Cat, sucking on her toes, and eating solids.  So far she's enjoyed some banana, sweet potato, and applesauce.  She's a big fan of the applesauce.  Although she wasn't sure about it at first, she's really getting the hang of eating and swallowing.  Here are some videos of her new experiences to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment