Let me start by saying yes, I know I've been absent since June. There are things in our lives that I had to ease up my grip on, otherwise my mind would start whirling downward and in the end I'd forget about all that was important and just focus on all that I wasn't getting done. The blog was one such thing. However, I can report that since giving myself some room and forgiveness, I have found that it's much easier to live in the moment, focus on the kids' smiles or tears, and laugh where before I would have, (indeed only could have), cried. That's not to say I didn't document all the fun we had this summer in our beautiful Northwest and traveling to see family and friends. I captured most on my phone so they're not the most beautiful blog photos, but they hold special memories and make me smile. That's much more important that the correct ISO, shutter speed, and f-stop, right?
So if you can bear with me, I've put together a slide show of our summer memories. Enjoy! And if you'd like any of the pictures just let me know and I can send them to you.
I will try to stay more on top of the blog now that the winter light and rainy days are upon us. It makes it so much easier to cuddle up on the couch and go through pictures when the sunny summer is not beckoning us outside.
Love,
Claire
No comments:
Post a Comment