Sunday, May 13, 2012

more walking

Josephine is still working on her walking skills.  She's getting better all the time.  She seems to do best when no one is paying attention to her.  Otherwise I think we get her too excited and she forgets how to balance.




In other news, J's back to mostly sleeping through the night, and we are very thankful!  One thing I've realized is just when I feel like we can't take it anymore, Josephine often decides to change it up and take it easy on us.  Of course, the opposite it true too...once we get comfortable with the situation she can also change and make life crazy again!  We stopped giving her a middle-of-the-night bottle on the advice of our doc.  Not having the bottle doesn't seem to affect her too much, probably because she's eating like crazy during the day now.  Her favorite things right now are salmon (only the kind that daddy caught), broccoli, strawberries, and chili.  This is her favorite position for eating...laid back and comfortable.  I think we're gonna have to work on some table manners...


No comments:

Post a Comment