Tuesday, June 12, 2012

our house

Like a lot of people these days, I enjoy reading blogs where people show off their home interior design.  Most of the time I end up jealous and thinking everyone's house looks better than mine.  Mostly because they're clean, they're allowed to have decorative items below 3 feet, and they have time to consider if this vase is just the perfect color for this special spot on a coffee table they made from reclaimed wood in their spare time.  But then I consider that I would also only post gorgeous looking photos of my house.  And this thought inspired me to post photos of what my house looks like most of the time...covered in toys!

 
J's book shelf.  She loves to pull them all off to read.  We're still working on putting them away...

Our entry way.  Josephine love to "unpack" her diaper back when we get home.

Hmm, one lone block.  I wonder how that got there?

Surprise!


Well, those fancy design blogs don't have anything nearly as cute as this. I hope this makes you all feel better about the condition of your homes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment