Sunday, April 28, 2013

happy birthday Josephine!

We celebrated Josephine's second birthday with a fun dinner out with family followed by a party at our house.  Baby #2 held on just a little longer to give Josephine her special day, which I was very thankful for.  Josephine loved having her friends over to play and eat cake.  They all got along very well, which was amazing for a bunch of 2-year-olds.
the birthday girls


fabulous zoo cake made by Grammie K


cousin allison, amelia, and josephine

cousin allison have fun with balloons

cake and ice cream!
Josephine is growing up so fast these days.  Her vocabulary is expanding every day...I think it's going to be a very fun summer to be home with her and see her language skills improve.  I'm excited to know what's going on in her little brain.  (I'm guessing I'm going to regret saying that one day when I need a little quiet time).  She does a lot of imitating these days which is pretty cute.  We always laugh at the way she says things until we realize she's saying it exactly like we do!

Her favorite things are still the zoo and taking walks to the park, with a stop by the local coffee shop of course.  The best part about the zoo these days is she leads us around, and knows exactly how to find the animals she wants to see.  She loves turning on Pandora on our phones to listen to music and has quite the dance moves going these days.  And she gives the best hugs with a pat/rub on your back.  It cracks me up every time.  Overall we couldn't ask for a sweeter girl.  Love you Josephina!

No comments:

Post a Comment