This month we spent almost three weeks road tripping down to California and back. We were lucky to borrow Matt's brother's camper and we loaded up the truck with lots of baby gear. I can't believe how much stuff we need for such a small human. Although, Matt also insisted on bringing his snow skis, golf clubs, and fishing gear. I guess you can never be too prepared. I started wondering if he was trying to see how many adventures he could fit in while I spent my time nursing Josephine.
Josephine was a champ in the car, although we were definitely slow going because we stopped to nurse when she was hungry (every 3 hours or so). After nursing, diaper change, and a little play time we only had about 1.5 hrs to drive until the next feeding. But, we took our time putting the miles behind us which definitely made for a relaxed trip. And we visited many, many, many Starbucks through Washington, Oregon, and California as nursing stops. I'll be putting up several posts with photos from the trip. Here's a few to get you started.
 |
| We spent our first night in a rural elementary school parking lot. When baby says "stop", you listen! |
 |
| Crater Lake! |
 |
| Happy in the car seat... |
 |
| Enjoying the scenery of the Oregon coast. |
No comments:
Post a Comment